An approach to Non-Profit Management that will position you for success
The Professional Certificate in Non-profit Management is the first of its kind in Trinidad and Tobago, offering an approach to non-profit management that will position you for success and help your organisations realise its vision.
Participants will learn to navigate a sector that is demanding more professionalism, greater transparency, increased financial accountability, and a growing focus on measuring results.
On completion of this programme, participants should be able to:
1. Align and strengthen the tenets of non-profit leadership to their respective non-profit organisations, including mission statement definition, governance and board of directors, operations, and sustainability.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of finance for governmental and non-profit organisations, such as budgeting, reporting and strategic planning.
3. Leverage fundraising principles and practices, such as grant writing, creating a development plan, prospect research and donor relationship management in developing and utilising strategies to withstand economic volatility and changing trends in the non-profit sector.
4. Strengthen brand image, public relations and effective communications of the non-profit aligning the organisations’ message firmly with potential donors and community stakeholders.
1. The Changing Landscape of No-Profit Organisations
2. Project Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
3. Marketing and Public Relations for Non-Profit Organisations
4. Finance for Non-Financial Professionals
5. Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
6. Effective Proposal and Report Writing
7. Relationship Management
Programmes will be offered online until further notice
Programme Start Date: February 27th, 2021
Programme Cost: TTD$11,500. training material and manuals
(Early registration Price and Payment Plan available. Discounts for selected NGO’s)
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
299-0218 ext. 367/155