Creating integrated and active boards that create value for their organisations
Boards are deeply involved in financial and strategic choices and the impact on the performance of companies. Boards today need good governance, that is governance that doesn’t just prevent misdeeds or scandals but actually improves and adds value to the organisation. This professional certificate provides the guidance boards and individual directors need to go from being merely active and in full compliance to making an important contribution to the business.
The Professional Certificate in Effective Corporate Governance provides practical content and experienced facilitators. It offers participants a solid approach to transitioning to the next step in their evolution, becoming a competitive advantage to their companies.
1. Corporate Governance Framework
2. The Board of Directors, Power, Functions & Responsibilities
3. Board Composition and Performance
4. Principles and Conventions associated with directorships and board etiquettes
5. Board disclosure and Transparency
6. Evolving Role of the Corporate Secretary
7. Global Corporate Governance
Programme Date: March 26th 2021
Programme Times: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Programme Cost: $15,000
Method of Delivery: Online
For more information contact email@example.com or
645-6700 ext. 411/286