Become a leader in the transition from oil & gas to renewable, environmentally friendly sources of energy
Why the MBA in Sustainable Energy Management?
Area of Focus
- Gain an understanding of evolving energy markets and the management of renewable energy resources.
- Establish a framework for the development of regional clusters and diversification of the economy, especially in the context of reduced dependency on revenues from oil and gas.
- Contribute meaningfully to the planning, execution and monitoring of micro to large energy projects and organizations at local, regional and international levels.
Why Study MBA in Sustainable Energy Management?
- Named 1 of the 4 Most Innovative Programmes in the World, this programme received the MBA Innovation Award from the Association of MBAs (AMBA).
- Enhance your teaching & learning approach with practical courses, assignments and problem-based learning activities with our Authentic Learning method.
- This programme is Globally Accredited and recognized by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the global standard for all MBA programmes.
This programme is globally accredited and recognized by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the global standard for all MBA programmes. AMBA accreditation is awarded to the best programmes internationally and denotes the highest standard of achievement in postgraduate business education.
The MBA in Sustainable Energy Management is the only of its kind in the region. It is the vehicle for changing the mindset of citizens, to move away from oil and gas and it encourages living in harmony with the environment in a sustainable fashion. It is a unique, innovative and student-focused programme that is rigorous and relevant to the international sustainable energy movement.
Is this Programme for you?
If you’re in the energy industry and interested in contributing meaningfully to the planning, execution and monitoring of micro to large energy projects and organizations at local, regional and international levels then the MBA in Sustainable Energy Management is for you.
Contact us today!
If you want to be a part of an institution that will contribute significantly to your development.
Contact us today to speak with an Academic Advisor.
- 645-6700 ext. 200
to speak with an Academic Advisor.