Inspire confidence and foster collaboration with the International Master of Business Administration
Why the International MBA?
Area of Focus
- Identify challenges to be able to make informed and strategic decisions that positively impact business performance and results.
- Develop the people skills needed to lead be a team player ensuring organizational goals are met.
- Conduct research and create innovative solutions with your peers on real-life organizational challenges in the practicum phase of your professional development
Why Study the International MBA?
- Become the Leader You’d Like to Follow and develop your capacity for future-focused global leadership.
- This programme is Globally Accredited and recognized by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), the global standard for all MBA programmes. AMBA accreditation is awarded to the best programmes internationally and denotes the highest standard of achievement in postgraduate business education.
- Collaborate with fellow students and lecturers Face to Face. Meet the people, the place, and the pursuits that will challenge and energize your thinking. This mode of delivery will foster a practical and collaborative approach the programme that only face-to-face study can offer.
The International Master of Business Administration programme is designed to develop your analytical and problem-solving competencies and people management skills necessary to prepare you to take the leadership mantle in a global environment.
Is this Programme for you?
If you’re interested in building your leadership skills, seeking a career transition or career enhancement then the International MBA is for you. This programme is an active, rigorous approach to becoming a leader who makes a positive difference in the world. Become a leader who makes a positive difference.
Learn through theoretical and practical frameworks for analysis, application of knowledge and the synthesis of core disciplines taught in the International MBA programme from a global context.Download Brochure
Contact us today!
Contact us today to chat with an Academic Advisor.
- 1-868-645-6700 ext. 200