As economies, trends, global integrations, cross-border trade and investment and competitiveness change, survival is achieved through innovation. The UWI-ALJGSB has thus created a Post-MBA programme to meet and surpass these needs. The Post-MBA is a life-altering and career-changing programme designed to accelerate your personal and professional development.
You are a high-performing senior manager, who has achieved targets and led your team to greatness but you’re now ready for the next stage of your career as the Head of your Business Unit, CEO or Board Member. We have created an integrative and cumulative learning experience, that blends the cross-functional perspectives of different domains to give you the broader and deeper vision of a senior leader generalist, with an immersive experience over a 9-month period.
- Classes are once a month on weekends
- 8 modules in 8 months
- Speakers include International Faculty, Local CEOs and Chairmen
- No examinations or project submissions
Who should attend?
Proven business leaders—senior executives who hold leadership positions one or two levels from the chief executive officer, and have been identified by their organisations as central to the company's succession plan.
Do you want to be a product of the environment or should the environment be a product of you? Here is what you will derive from the Post-MBA:
- Identify yourself as a lifelong learner as you get back in the game
- Build your confidence to lead your organisation into the future
- Energise your mind as you update your knowledge
- Drive your career and organisation forward and boost your global mindset
- Eliminate the intangible barriers to your future success
- Flexible Schedule with sessions once a month, on weekends over a 9-month period
- MBA or Masters Degree in a business-related area
- High Performing Middle to Senior Managerial experience
- Classes Once a Month on Weekends (Friday/Saturday/Sunday)
- 8 modules over 8 months
- 136 contact hours
- Pre Reading provided and Group discussion within class
- No Examinations or project submissions
- Start Date: January 2016
- Guest Speakers
View faculty HERE
Programme Guest Speakers:
View Past Guest Speakers HERE
Download the brochure HERE
How to Register:
Download the Registration Form HERE and be a part of the programme today!
Early Bird Special ends May 23rd
Application deadline June 10th