The Organisational Development and Assessment Centre (ODAC) of the Lok Jack GSB provides strategic solutions through a collaborative approach that maximises your organisation’s potential.
We employ a range of diagnostic instruments in our engagements for reliable identification of issues and measurable impact.
The ODAC approach can result in incremental and sustainable transformation leading to long term success and competitiveness through initiatives involving people, processes and systems at both the team and organisational levels.
The ODAC team is made up of a well-trained, diverse, competent group of individuals who are:
- Qualified Practitioners in the HR field
- Industrial and Organisational Psychologists
- Certified Assessment Instrument Administrators
- Trained Assessors - experienced in Designing and Managing Assessment and Development Centres
- A cadre of expert trainers
We are partners with leading international assessment providers., talent management and organisational development companies.
Organisational Development and Assessment Centre
Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business
Max Richards Drive, Uriah Butler Highway,
North West, Mt. Hope
Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies
Phone: 1 868 645- 6700 ext 223
Fax: 1 868 662-6976