Compensation and Benefits is that area of Human Resource Management that involves significant human capital costs. The management of compensation ought to be seen as critical for the attraction, motivation and retention of talent in an organisation.
In a rapidly changing environment, Compensation and Benefits is now strategically aligned and integrated with other Human Resource functions. It is now seen as a core business strategy in the attainment of an organisation's Vision. This two-day workshop will bring provide you with an overview of Compensation using the Total Rewards Model. There will be a focus on the key elements, which, when combined, would aim to achieve optimum motivation.
On completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the strategic importance of Compensation Management in an organisation
- Appreciate the basic processes involved in Compensation
- Understand the Total Rewards approach
- Develop a Total Rewards programme
The workshop is geared towards human resource practitioners and anyone who is in need of a basic understanding of Compensation Management.
The workshop modules will address the following topics:
- The nature of Compensation
- The organisation's Compensation philosophy
- An overview from Job Analysis to Job Evaluation
- Approaches to Compensation
- Perceptions of Pay Equity
- The Total Rewards Model in Compensation Management
- The advantages and disadvantages of the Total Rewards Model
- Combining the elements of the Model
- Applying the Model in the organisation
This workshop will be conducted through the use of:
- Interactive Handouts and power-point presentations
|Date||View Event Calendar|
|Time||8:30 pm – 4:30 pm|
|Cost||TT $4,000.00 (inclusive of training materials, refreshments and Certificate of Participation)
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.
|Venue||Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business
Max Richards Drive,
Uriah Butler Highway, North West,
Tamara Edwards - ext. 157
Certificates will only be issued to participants who have attained a minimum attendance rate of 75% for the duration of the course.
Course Cancellation/ Reschedule Policy
Arthur Lok Jack GSB (ALJGSB) reserves the right to cancel training at any time. If ALJGSB cancels the training due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ALJGSB, you are entitled to a full refund of the course fee, or your course fee can be credited toward a future training, based upon availability (providing payments have been made before original advertised date).
ALJGSB reserves the right to reschedule training at any time. If ALJGSB reschedules training due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ALJGSB, the training will take place at the next available time. Participants will be informed via phone and/or e-mails.