The Master of Small and Medium Enterprise Management programme is a 20-month online part-time programme that is designed to equip existing and future small and medium entrepreneurs with the requisite skills and competencies to strategically operate a business in a highly competitive, globalized environment. This programme was borne out of an evident need for entrepreneurship in the Caribbean region, as documented in a number of national and regional studies in recent years. In response, the GSB, in collaboration with several commercial banks, business leaders and policymakers, has designed this programme to bridge the entrepreneurship gap, thereby making the region's economies more sustainable.
Your business is your PROJECT!. The programme is 100% practical: No exams; every course will provide knowledge that you will be able to apply as you learn. Main areas covered in the Programme: Management, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Financing, People Management, just to mention some; All within small & medium / family business environment with a strong focus on GROWING THE BUSINESS to build your legacy. Classes will be conducted online and students will have the opportunity to interact with their classmates and professors during live sessions and via the discussion board. Participation in these sessions is mandatory.
- Flexible & Accessible: you can access the classes from anywhere in the world, all you need is an internet connection.
- World Class Faculty: Internationally recognized academicians and practitioners to ensure that your experience is a dynamic, practical and relevant one.
- Practical: your business is your project. Apply as you learn!
- Networking: grow your regional network with other SME’s
- Succession & legacy planning: build your business for future generations
- Global perspective: Through case studies, simulations and group activities, students will build competencies in the key aspects of the maritime business