The Republic Bank Library and Information Resource Centre will be hosting four (4) Information Literacy Sessions in February, 2017.
- How to access scholarly articles, e-books, academic journals and research databases
- How to accurately cite research sources
- How to locate books in the Library’s Collection
- How to avoid plagiarism
- How to differentiate between credible and non-credible research sources
- Overview of the Library’s services and policies.
Please fill in the required information to register for one (1) of the Library’s Information Literacy Sessions.
In the case of cancellations or other requests for changes in registration status, please give notice to the Library Team no later than one (1) day before the scheduled session.
The Library Team
"The library is a platform for self development, a gateway to knowledge and a catalyst for the imagination"
- Tony Blair, Former British Prime Minister
We at the Republic Bank Library look forward to providing you with the best service and resources to facilitate all your research needs.
About the The Republic Bank Library and Information Resource Centre
The Republic Bank Library was opened to students on the 12th September 2005. The Library prides itself in the provision of a quiet, clean and comfortable place for reading, research and learning. The Library houses over 1000 books and reference material including Practicum, CD's and Journals. The Library provides access to over 20000 scholarly articles via the online databases. All registered students are encouraged to visit the Library and make use of its resources.
The Republic Bank Library's Physical collections include approximately 1,000 items including books, annual reports and DVDs. The majority of our collection is electronic based. Access is available to over 20,000 Journals through the online databases.
Written and visual aids have been provided to make it easier for you to use the Library resources.
(868) 645 - 6700 ext. 108
- Search tips | View PDF |
- Other Facilities available for research | View PDF |
- Printing and photocopying guide | View PDF |
- Guidelines for Library use | View PDF |
- UWILINC Help