Step 1: START ONLINE APPLICATION
To start the application visit the Student Administration System by clicking here.
Step 2: CREATE NEW ONLINE ADMISSIONS PROFILE OR LOG IN WITH PREVIOUSLY CREATED ADMISSIONS PROFILE
Create a Login ID and PIN (Personal Identification Number) to set up an account (any login ID can be created e.g. John and the pin must be six (6) digits). Please note that the Login ID is case sensitive! Login ID "John" is different to "JOHN". Make a note of your Login ID and PIN since you will need these to access your application information after you log out of the system.
If you previously created an admissions profile you can login with it to create a new online application.
Step 3: COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE
You will need to know whether the programme you are applying for will be offered through the Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business, or is a programme offered through the Evening University (MSc Public Sector Management and MSc Strategic Leadership & Management), Full-time/Part-time or both, as access to the programmes in the online application is determined by this distinction.
Then click the Admission Term (e.g. 2013 / 2014 Semester 1).
You do not have to complete your application in one sitting. You can start the process and complete it any time before the deadline using your Login ID and PIN.
If you are continuing an application started click the Last Updated Section (e.g. Previous University/College) of the application you wish to continue. Reminder: Only ONE (1) application is to be submitted. An application is considered submitted once a Confirmation Receipt has been generated.
Step 4: SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
All mandatory information has been filled out if each section has a red tick in the checklist.
Please pay particular attention to the programme you wish to apply to for the 'Programme' field, 'Planned Programme of Study' section.
Once satisfied with the information provided and having completed all required information, click the 'Application is Complete' button. A Confirmation Receipt will be generated.
Step 5: PRINT AND MAIL IN SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Print the Confirmation Receipt. There is no need to sign it. Submit the Confirmation Receipt along with the other supporting documents:
- Online Application Confirmation Receipt
- Complete and updated Résumé
- Original transcripts (non-UWI graduates)
- Scanned certificates
- Programme Specific Information (PSI)*
- Two Referrals *
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of national I.D. (front and back) OR Passport (picture page)
- 2 Passport photos
* Forms are available on the application website or from the Student Recruitment Centre
Please ensure that all documents are clearly labeled with your name. They can be emailed, faxed or hand delivered to:
Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business
Max Richards Drive, Uriah Butler Highway North West, Mt. Hope, Trinidad, W.I.
Tel: (868) 645-6700 Ext. 200
Fax: (868) 662-1411 Fax
Please note that your application will not be processed until we receive the confirmation receipt and all supporting documents from you. Receiving your confirmation receipt is an indication that you wish us to process this particular application.
You MUST send the documents indicated above immediately upon completion of your application. They should arrive at the University, with the Confirmation Receipt, to allow early processing and notification. Please note, however, that all documents must be in by the deadline date.
Once qualified for the programme, your Student Recruitment Officer will now guide you through the assessment process.
The Innovation, Leadership, Ethics Assessment (ILEA) includes the following components:
- 60 minutes: Psychometric Assessment (completed off site at the student's convenience). Students obtain a copy of the Report which is valid for 2 years.
- 20 minutes: Achievement Test (basic numerical and verbal tests)
- 60 minutes: Case Exercise- Analysis, Presentation and Q&A
- 30 minutes: Panel Competency Based Interview based on Psychometric assessment that would have been done prior to the on-site testing session.
The process occurs in the following order:
- Schedule your appointment
- Payment (TT$1,000 non-refundable)
- Personality/Achievement Assessment (Online)
- Case Analysis and Presentation (On campus)
- Competency Based Interviews (On campus)
- Exit Interview
Once successful, all documents will be forwarded to The University of the West Indies, who will process within 14 working days.
Receive and accept Offer letter from The University of the West Indies.
Make tuition payment fees at Lok Jack GSB Campus.