In a business environment fraught with uncertainty and change, organisations need to continuously create added value for their customers to remain competitive. Over the duration of this programme participants will gain a greater understanding for their organisational business processes and how business process mapping can improve business performance, compliance and competitive advantage.
This workshop would be beneficial to persons with the responsibility for delivering business results such as department managers, senior supervisors, transformation team resources, organisational team leads, finance and audit team leads.
At the end of this 3-day workshop participants should be able to:
- Understand Business Process Mapping (BPM) and organisational change management
- Link Business Process Mapping to performance, reporting, compliance and other key business activities
- Assess the need for process improvement in your organisation
- Determine if process mapping is right for your organisation
- Develop a process mapping team
- Collect vital information about business processes
- Use the data to build your own process map
- Use your process map to significantly improve bottom line business performance
Topics to be covered over this 3-day workshop include:
- What Is Business Process Mapping?
- Do You Really Need a Roadmap ?
- The Role of Process Mapping in Managing and Reporting Performance and Compliance
- How Easy is it to Do Business with your Organisation?
- How Easy is it to Do Business within your Organisation?
- How Successful Organisations Re-engineered their Business
- Develop a Process Mapping Team
- Collecting and Presenting Data for Process Mapping and Process Engineering Results
- Business Process Mapping and Process Flow Auditing
- Process Map Implementation
Facilitator: Nigel Chinapoo
Nigel Chinapoo is a Director of a number of local and regional ICT and financial service companies and former Chief Information Officer of a multi-national conglomerate of financial and service companies based in the Caribbean. His unique background makes him well qualified to advise on the role of financial and information communications technology processes/systems on departmental operational, change management and new business initiatives. He has over 12 years of experience in the financial and services industry both as a financial/accounting professional and technology/systems executive.
Mr. Chinapoo launched his accounting career with membership and subsequent fellowship of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) in 2000/2003. He moved directly into the financial services industry in 1999 when he accepted the Finance Manager position with then Colonial Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries throughout the Caribbean. Mr. Chinapoo's subsequent experiences include serving as the head of insurance and financial systems development at SunGard Insurance Systems in Atlanta as well as Manager of Mergers and Acquisitions at Citigroup. He also served as Chairman and Board Member with several Health and Document Imaging companies based in Trinidad and Tobago. Mr. Chinapoo's experience with leading financial organisations is complemented by his leadership roles in various industry organisations such as Chairman of the E-Teck ICT Cluster advisory Board and member of the Trinidad Chamber of Industry and Commerce's EBITT committee.
Mr. Chinapoo is a graduate of the University of the West Indies with a BSc. in Economics/Mathematics and is a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (F.C.C.A.).
|Date||TDB - Contact Us|
|Time||8:30 pm – 4:30 pm|
|Cost||TT $4,200.00 (inclusive of training materials, refreshments and Certificate of Participation)
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.
Lisa Ramrattan - ext. 114
Sweden Hewitt - Tel: 482-3706
Certificates will only be issued to participants who have attained a minimum attendance rate of 75% for the duration of the course.
Course Cancellation/ Reschedule Policy
Arthur Lok Jack GSB (ALJGSB) reserves the right to cancel training at any time. If ALJGSB cancels the training due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ALJGSB, you are entitled to a full refund of the course fee, or your course fee can be credited toward a future training, based upon availability (providing payments have been made before original advertised date).
ALJGSB reserves the right to reschedule training at any time. If ALJGSB reschedules training due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ALJGSB, the training will take place at the next available time. Participants will be informed via phone and/or e-mails.