This 2-day workshop is designed to develop and/or enhance your competitive edge and business optimization opportunities. Current trends and techniques utilize; customer and market data analytics, social media and data analytics, and innovative marketing, to allow companies big and small to be flexible, current, and able to introduce innovative value and profitability into their organizations.
This workshop would be beneficial to:
- Existing/Prospective strategic planners and budgeting executives
- VP’s, managers and others responsible for innovation and/or product development
- Company analysts and brokers
- Business project analysts and change managers
Upon completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Define your corporate strategy
- Develop your industry positioning and move the needle analysis
- Critically analyze and innovate your operating environment
- Redefine your competitive advantages
- Develop a strategy based budget and plan for action
- The use of innovation and development as natural organizational processes
Designed to run over a 2-day period, this workshop will cover specific deliverables on:
- Realizing competitive advantage through analytics
- The role and importance of customer, employee and stakeholder engagement in developing competitive advantage
- Perceived versus measurable competitive advantage
- The Net Promoter Score
- Linking competitive advantage to shareholder/stakeholder value
- The role of technology in developing competitive strategies
- Competition in product and service leadership
Nigel Chinapoo is a Director of Rolley Holdings, a local financial and information communication technology consulting firm, and has held positions with a number of local and regional ICT and financial service companies. His unique background makes him well qualified to advise on corporate financial value chains and the role of technology in existing operational / change management and new business initiatives. He has over 18 years of experience in the financial and services industry both as a financial/accounting professional and technology/systems executive.
Nigel launched his accounting career with membership and subsequent fellowship of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) in 1999/2001. He moved directly into the financial services industry with positions in financial and management accounting as well as corporate financial strategy and mergers and acquisition for regional corporates and their subsidiaries throughout the Caribbean. Subsequent executive management experience includes serving as the head of insurance and financial systems development at SunGard Data Systems in Atlanta as well as Manager of Mergers and Acquisitions at Citigroup. He also served as Chairman and Board Member with several Health and Document Imaging companies based in Trinidad and Tobago. This experience with leading financial organizations is further complemented by his leadership roles in various industry organizations including the E-Teck ICT Cluster advisory Board and member of the Trinidad Chamber of Industry and Commerce’s EBITT committee.
Nigel is a graduate of the University of the West Indies with a BSc. in Economics/Mathematics and is a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (F.C.C.A.).
|Date||View Event Calendar|
|Time||8:30 pm – 4:30 pm|
|Cost||TT $4,500.00 (inclusive of training materials, refreshments and Certificate of Participation)
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.
|Venue||Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business
Max Richards Drive,
Uriah Butler Highway, North West,
Brent Cassim - ext. 330
Certificates will only be issued to participants who have attained a minimum attendance rate of 75% for the duration of the course.
Course Cancellation/ Reschedule Policy
Arthur Lok Jack GSB (ALJGSB) reserves the right to cancel training at any time. If ALJGSB cancels the training due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ALJGSB, you are entitled to a full refund of the course fee, or your course fee can be credited toward a future training, based upon availability (providing payments have been made before original advertised date).
ALJGSB reserves the right to reschedule training at any time. If ALJGSB reschedules training due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ALJGSB, the training will take place at the next available time. Participants will be informed via phone and/or e-mails.