This highly interactive workshop offers attendees an array of practical tools to help get things done in today's chaotic and constantly changing work environment. Participants will learn practical time management techniques for making structured decisions—even under pressure.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants should:
- Become more proficient at time management by prioritising work and maintaining focus
- Manage interruptions and conflicts with greater ease
- Use a daily action plan to allocate time and energy
- Remain focused and act more decisively when priorities shift
- Learn time management and stress survival techniques to help you balance the tough choices you face every day
- Make better decisions by gleaning the right information and appraising the situation more effectively
- Become a stronger communicator with techniques that enable you to question and clarify priorities
- Gain the cooperation of others by communicating the risks and gains of decisions
- Utilise the right tools to balance and manage tough choices
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Facing the reality of how you really spend your day
- Determining priorities - 'Your starting point'
- Identify why determination of priorities is critical
- Employ a daily action planning methodology to save time and energy
- Tracking interruptions
- Develop a workable system for planning your day
- Develop a system for managing interruptions for greater productivity
- Coping with shifting priorities
- Top ten time management mistakes
- Quick tips for getting organised
- Review and re- introduce traditional problem solving methods
- Examine the concept of assumption articulation
- Identify tips for defining problems
- Explore errors in thinking
- Learn the process for making decisions under pressure
- Determine risks of making decisions under pressure
- Explore techniques and tools for quick decision making
|Date||8th-9th December, 2014 View Event Calendar|
|Time||8:30 pm – 4:30 pm|
|Cost||TT $3,200.00 (inclusive of training materials, refreshments and Certificate of Participation)
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.
|Venue||Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business
Max Richards Drive,
Uriah Butler Highway, North West,
Brent Cassim - ext. 330
Certificates will only be issued to participants who have attained a minimum attendance rate of 75% for the duration of the course.
Course Cancellation/ Reschedule Policy
Arthur Lok Jack GSB (ALJGSB) reserves the right to cancel training at any time. If ALJGSB cancels the training due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ALJGSB, you are entitled to a full refund of the course fee, or your course fee can be credited toward a future training, based upon availability (providing payments have been made before original advertised date).
ALJGSB reserves the right to reschedule training at any time. If ALJGSB reschedules training due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ALJGSB, the training will take place at the next available time. Participants will be informed via phone and/or e-mails.