Selling is a fundamental part of not only business, but everyday life. Indeed, we are called upon to sell all the time – whether it is an idea, product, service, or point of view. This workshop is designed to teach participants about selling and how to sell effectively.
In today's competitive sales environment, customers don't want pushy salespeople who profess to have all the "right answers". Customers want a business partner who asks the right questions and helps them arrive at the best solution.
This workshop transcends the "traditional" sales role and positions the salesperson as a consultant capable of sustaining a higher level of sales. Participants will be familiarised with the changing dynamics of buyer/seller relationships; be guided through the steps of the sales process; and given a better understanding of how buyers arrive at a purchase decision.
This workshop is applicable to anyone involved in personal selling across all industries; for e.g. sales personnel, account executives, sales supervisors, etc.
Upon completion of this workshop participants who attend all sessions and actively participate will learn how to:
- Develop strong customer relationships in an ethical context.
- Correctly deduce buyer motives and understand buyer behaviour.
- Craft a compelling sales proposition.
- Make organised and well planned sales calls and presentations.
- Effectively negotiate with the customer.
- Effectively handle and overcome 'price' objections.
- Close the Sale.
- Handle difficult customers or challenging selling situations.
- Foster repeat sales.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Fostering Stronger Customer Relationships
- The Consultative Approach
- Recognising and adapting to various Communication Styles
- Building Trust
- Pitfalls to avoid
- Suspects vs. Prospects
- Qualification of Prospects
- Sources of Prospects
- Understanding Buyer Behaviour
- Researching the buying process and roles of customer personnel
- Consolidation of findings and strategy planning
- The Sales Call Plan
- Conversational strategies
- Effective listening techniques
- Understanding and interpreting non-verbal cues
- Sales Presentation
- Crafting the Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Building an effective sales proposals around the USP
- Executing a compelling sales presentation
- Sales negotiations techniques
- Most common buyer negotiation tactics encountered
- Handling and overcoming price objections
- Effective negotiation techniques
- Recognising closing signs
- Top closing strategies to employ
- Soliciting Feedback
- Repeat Purchase Strategies
- Maintaining Contact
- Handling Difficult Customers
- Understanding the personality/psychographic type
- Understanding sources of resistance or unique circumstance
- Strategies to succeed with difficult customers
|Date||View Event Calendar|
|Time||8:30 pm – 4:30 pm|
|Cost||TT $4,200.00 (inclusive of training materials, refreshments and Certificate of Participation)
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.
|Venue||Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business
Max Richards Drive,
Uriah Butler Highway, North West,
Tamara Edwards - ext. 157
Certificates will only be issued to participants who have attained a minimum attendance rate of 75% for the duration of the course.
Course Cancellation/ Reschedule Policy
Arthur Lok Jack GSB (ALJGSB) reserves the right to cancel training at any time. If ALJGSB cancels the training due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ALJGSB, you are entitled to a full refund of the course fee, or your course fee can be credited toward a future training, based upon availability (providing payments have been made before original advertised date).
ALJGSB reserves the right to reschedule training at any time. If ALJGSB reschedules training due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ALJGSB, the training will take place at the next available time. Participants will be informed via phone and/or e-mails.