Managing a sales team can be a challenging process, however, by truly understanding what it means to lead and by recognising the "big picture", managers can be truly effective. By understanding the "big picture" managers know and can identify with the company's vision as well as the business. They can then provide the sales team with the leadership, direction and information to achieve sales targets.
Sales Managers must also choose, develop and retain the necessary talent required to achieve the business objectives as well as inspire and challenge staff to achieve top performance.
This 2-day workshop will provide participants with the skills to increase their effectiveness as managers, to deliver on their commitments and to drive rapid business expansion by displaying the leadership qualities that both the company and employees expect.
- Sales Managers without formal management training
- Experienced Sales Managers with an interest in improving their skills
Upon completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Identify the tools needed to lead and to build organisational capability
- Align the company's mission with sales team's actions
- Recognise what a sales team expects of a manager
- Effectively assess, inspire and develop their team
- Assist their sales team in managing their territory
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- Setting the vision
- Understanding the difference between managing and leading
- Knowing the business
- Managing your team
- Selecting the right people
- Setting performance standards
- Creating the right environment
- Monitoring Selling skills
- Feedback and Coaching (includes Perception, Assertiveness and Active Listening)
- How to manage the appraisal process
- Effective Delegation
- Territory Management
- Managing your meetings
- Running a meeting (Steps for planning, conducting and follow-up)
- Making decisions as a group and the importance of having consensus
- Dealing with problem behaviours
- The comfort zone
Facilitator: Colin A. Ragoonanan
Colin A. Ragoonanan is the Principal Trainer for V-Formation Training and Development, with core skills that include Communication, Sales, Customer Service and Management. Anthony is dedicated to empowering people with the skills to make a difference in their organisation, their society and their lives. His primary goal is to address the competence related needs affecting companies today so that employees can deliver measurable results. His purpose is to not only make an impact but to make a difference by developing and challenging staff to achieve top performance not only as individuals but as part of a team.
|Date||27th - 28th November, 2014 View Event Calendar|
|Time||8:30 pm – 4:30 pm|
|Cost||TT $4,000.00 (inclusive of training materials, refreshments and Certificate of Participation)
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.
|Venue||Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business
Max Richards Drive,
Uriah Butler Highway, North West,
Tamara Edwards - ext. 157
Certificates will only be issued to participants who have attained a minimum attendance rate of 75% for the duration of the course.
Course Cancellation/ Reschedule Policy
Arthur Lok Jack GSB (ALJGSB) reserves the right to cancel training at any time. If ALJGSB cancels the training due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ALJGSB, you are entitled to a full refund of the course fee, or your course fee can be credited toward a future training, based upon availability (providing payments have been made before original advertised date).
ALJGSB reserves the right to reschedule training at any time. If ALJGSB reschedules training due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ALJGSB, the training will take place at the next available time. Participants will be informed via phone and/or e-mails.