This workshop is designed for branding professionals as well as anyone wishing to become a practitioner of branding. It defines the scope of branding and gives an understanding of the new strategic role that brands play in creating long-term value for companies and customers in today's marketplace.
The workshop also presents several ways by which a company can grow and sustain the success of a brand in highly competitive markets.
- Marketing, Brand, and Advertising Managers
- Managers at all levels
- Branding Professionals
- Individuals aspiring to become Branding Practitioners
Upon completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Recognise branding as a strategic tool that creates long-term value and profitability of an organisation or any other entity.
- Manage the process of building a strong brand.
- Demonstrate the ability to grow and sustain a brand under highly competitive situations.
- Develop a higher capacity to make strategic decisions based on exposure to certain key concepts of brand management.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
DAY 1 – The Branding Process
- Characteristics of a Strong Brand
- Branding Process
- Building a Brand – Integrated Brand Model
- Brand Attitude Strategy
- Modeling Brand Identity
- Customer Based Brand Equity
DAY 2 – Brand Management in the Current Digital Era
- Knowing your brand
- Brand Report Card
- Managing Brand over Quarters
- Why you need a New Media "Ringmaster"
- Amplifying Your Fans – Social Technologies
- Ambient Communication: Urban Touch Points
|Date||View Event Calendar|
|Time||8:30 pm – 4:30 pm|
|Cost||TT $4,000.00 (inclusive of training materials, refreshments and Certificate of Participation)
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.
|Venue||Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business
Max Richards Drive,
Uriah Butler Highway, North West,
Tamara Edwards - ext. 157
Certificates will only be issued to participants who have attained a minimum attendance rate of 75% for the duration of the course.
Course Cancellation/ Reschedule Policy
Arthur Lok Jack GSB (ALJGSB) reserves the right to cancel training at any time. If ALJGSB cancels the training due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ALJGSB, you are entitled to a full refund of the course fee, or your course fee can be credited toward a future training, based upon availability (providing payments have been made before original advertised date).
ALJGSB reserves the right to reschedule training at any time. If ALJGSB reschedules training due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of ALJGSB, the training will take place at the next available time. Participants will be informed via phone and/or e-mails.